Wednesday, June 4, 2008

da Zoo

Last Saturday was a BEAUTIFUL day in Chicago, so we decided to take a trip to the Lincoln Park Zoo. It is a great little zoo downtown, right next to the lakefront. We had never been to this particular zoo before and, since I am a zoo aficionado, we were excited to give it a try. I gotta say, I think I have a new favorite zoo! It is such a beautiful setting and I love a smaller zoo where you can see it all within a couple of hours. One of our favorite animals were the beavers. I never knew they were so friendly, but these two really liked our family!
I think Ella might like the zoo as much as her Mommy!

It was a great day!

1 comment:

NoelPaterson said...

Holey smokes! What are those creatures in the water? They are huge! Attack of the mutant sea otters!!!!