Monday, July 7, 2008

Fourth of July!

We had a great Fourth of July! We started things off with the Wheaton 4th of July parade, always a family favorite for us. Tons of great floats, politicians and fire trucks.


Guess what Abe's favorite part was.....










Then we headed off to Gramma and Granpa Worlton's house for a family BBQ.




We coordinated our outfits in honor of Gramma West. We love you Gramma!

We even stayed awake late enough to watch the fireworks. We thought Ella would crash (she usually goes to bed at 6:30pm), but our little party girl had a great time!
We love the 4th of July!

1 comment:

Lo said...

What a great family picture! And red, white & blue to boot! In honor of Gramma (that's me!). I'm so touched by this. The children are beautiful! I can't wait to have them a part of my household soon! I can't wait!!!