Thursday, June 5, 2008

Vacation Song.....

Matt's boss wrote him a little going away song for our vacation next week. To be sung to the tune of U2's "One".

It’s time for Matt’s vacation
Time to get away
He’s been working so hard, now
He’s earned a chance to play

Yes he’s Matt West
needs rest
His wife is Karen
and she ain’t sharin
him with us
next week … ooohoohyeah

Will he take her shopping?
Or maybe to Grant Park?
Will they get a baby sitter?
And stay out after dark?

Well, he’s Matt West
the best
And he’s takin
Paid Time Off
to go and play golf

You say:
“I need a slogan”
“I need a Power Point”
“I need a memo”
“Matt, don’t leave this joint”
You ask Matt to do it, but he just turns and says,
“I can’t keep doing work
when PTO is here”

“I’m Matt West,
the best
and I’m takin
Paid Time Off
So you can piss off”

2 comments:

NoelPaterson said...

Wow. All I get is a foot in the butt when I go on vacation. I'm in the wrong business.

Our Hot Spot said...

Hey! You guys need to update this more often.