Thursday, September 4, 2008

Rainy daze

Today is a rainy, yucky day. Today is also Gavin's school picture day. He loves picture day and was excited to pick out some nice clothes and get his hair fixed up. When we were loading into the car to leave for school he says "Mom, why does it have to rain on picture day?". I said "It rains when the clouds get full." Abe chimes in and says "The clouds are heaven, right?" and I said "Maybe". Gavin thought about that one for a few minutes and then says "Mom, I think the rain is Skippy peeing on us from heaven." 
Skippy will be remembered for a lot of things. Unfortunately, I think the thing he will be remembered for the most is his record breaking incontinence. We sure do miss him though!

1 comment:

Our Hot Spot said...

How cute was that. That had to take some serious thought. Made me laugh!!!!