Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Farm box.





This week we decided to try something new and ordered a fruit and vegetable box from a local organic farm. We are trying to eat healthier around here so we thought this would be a fun way to challenge ourselves to try new things and eat more fruit and veggies. The kids have all been out of their minds excited. I think the idea that what we get is a surprise each week (we ordered the box that sends whatever is seasonal) makes it really fun for them. Gavin was so sad to hear that it might be delivered when he was at school. He's been counting down the days. Abe had to run out to the front porch every few minutes to check the cooler to see if it was here yet. We got a good mix of things we know we like and things they have never tried. Now I just need to figure out how I am going to use up all this stuff before the next delivery!

No comments: